Wednesday, June 18, 2014

When Negative is a Big Positive

Today I learned that I am not related to these guys.


Praise God.

The results of the genetic testing came back negative, which is a good thing.  It means that I don't have the mutated gene and therefore I am not exceptionally predisposed to three other kinds of cancer.

The last few days I've been as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers, not sure how this test result would come out.  I have appreciated your prayers of support for those of you who have asked.

Next appointment is tomorrow (no, I couldn't have two appointments in the same day due to insurance so I get to drive back to Austin again), where I hope we will finally have the results of the Tumor Board and a plan of ACTION.

The options so far are
Radiation or
Chemo+ Radiation

Not sure if this link will work to take a poll.

More tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment