Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fifteen to Go

I'm definitely starting to see progress on my visual tracker.

Beginning;

Now:

I'm super thankful for all the prayers that are still coming (you guys are so faithful) and still making me feel strong physically and emotionally. God is so good!

My brain has had fewer and fewer clear days which is frustrating; think San Francisco--the fog rolls in rather unexpectedly and you don't know when it's going to leave.  I know it is to be expected, but there are MANY days where I know full well there is a good long list of things that need to be accomplished, and it is well past 1pm before I really start making any progress.  I've done the obvious things like make myself a list when I'm in a good state, eliminate distractions, but EVERYTHING is a distraction when I'm in that spot.

The last week of zaps have been what they call a 'burst', covering an area about the size of a silver dollar.  I have three more of those to go (total of 8).  Dr. N2 explained it as 1.21 gigawatts of radiation going in.  Since I don't have a flux capacitor, and I'm not travelling 88 mph, I have not experienced any time travel.  Hmmm, perhaps he had different words than gigawatts, but it sounded every bit like that as he described it.

Larry's thumb is continuing to heal.  Last week he got a hard cast put on, and will go back on Wednesday this week and get that one taken off, and a new smaller one put on.  That allows for a better range of motion and hopefully less rehab when the cast is off full-time.

Prayer Requests:

  • Clarity of the my brain
  • Continued good strength
  • Continued healing for L's thumb



1 comment:

  1. Praying for a supernatural clearing of the fog and for grace for yourself when you're in the middle of it. May He make up tenfold for what you cannot do right now.

    ReplyDelete